Sunday, October 14, 2012

World Wide Photo Walk



















My first photo walk, I was a last minute entry in the World Wide Photo Walk. Good thing I was able to register, the day before the photo walk  it was an awesome experience, though I do not know anybody from there (except for my cousin, but he was with his friends, i was following them the whole time. since no one from the participants are within my age bracket) but I don't really mind. I met a lot of different people, from different social strata/class, they're some who didn't want to have there picture's taken, there are those who strut their stuff and posed like a PRO :D Here's my shots, these are unprocessed/raw shots except for the black and white's tho, but no major editing, just contrast and brightness :D

No comments:

Post a Comment