Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Belajar Bahasa Indonesia : Day 1

So me along with my friends (Marry, Step and Jules). Participated in Belajar Bahasa Indonesia, it means learning bahasa indonesia. It was a rare and an awesome experience. I had fun on my first day :D

Hello Ralph :D

Conversation in Bahasa Indonesia

My first few words ;)





 UNLIMITED COFFEE.

Maam Gloria :D We are classmates :] wow haha

Pretty Classmates :] (yes, we are the youngest :( )



My favorite Dosen (teacher) :D Mr. Simon Adare :]

Grey shoes for a grey minded person. DAFAAACT ? :D haha

We had Mango Shake on our afternoon break :D 

HI CLASSMATES WHOM NAME's I DO NOT KNOW :D

This girl resembles my friend. Geneva Bangcolongan :D HAHAH

Selamat Pagi, Pak :D


ShyClassmates

Took photos the whole time :( haha

Our family Picture :D

Let me introduce myself in bahasa indonesia.

Nama Saya Vim Malicay
Saya Orang Philippines, Filipino
Saya Mahasiswa of Ateneo de Davao University
Saya Belajar Bahasa Indonesia
Saya Belum Menika

-selamat tinggal
(goodbye)    

No comments:

Post a Comment